Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Result.

So following on from the post I wrote about my first source of inspiration for the first necklace I made after deciding to start my stall again, here is my interpretation of it all. Yes its big (well massive?) and yes you have to have a certain degree of confidence to wear this (if you liked it) and yes I don't think you could possibly fit one more thing on it (as my boyfriend confirmed.) To many people this just sounds unappealing, but when I'm making something I'm doing it purely from personal taste and with the vision of 'imagine it with a white shirt and old jeans' in my head. I appreciate, like with all things in fashion, it will not suit everyone's taste but at the same time that is what I like about each necklace/bracelet, the fact that you either love it or hate it and there's no way it could sit in a maybe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.