Wednesday 7 November 2012

Love Aesthetics

Although I'm into the whole making your own things in terms of customising or simply accessories on their own, lately I've preferred the whole simplistic approach DIY reminds me now of organised chaos, things that have been put together but are on edge of falling apart when worn and just overall far from perfection and not a patch on buying something brand new and fully secure. Having said that I have to emphasis here that obviously I'm not talking about professionals, they are in a different ball game altogether their DIY is something that most of the time I couldn't even dream of affording that even seeing these pieces in real life and the feel of them conjures up their talent and skills that should not even be associated with the title DIY its not a case of trying with a result of pulling it of or giving up its a complete talent in its own right. Here I go again contradicting everything I've just written, this post is actually about DIY, but justifiably this is making your own things that could not look anymore simplistically pleasing, this blog Love Aesthetics in most cases opposite to my usual taste however every DIY post I have read on this I find just perfect, even more so than what I could purchase and this is mainly due to the clean sharp lines, no fussiness and immaculate appearance. Her minimalist approach is shown in her style as a whole on the blog, from the way she photographs objects to the layout and her writing approach. For now I'll admire them from a far and maybe soon when I'm in the right mood maybe attempt just one of them, even her instructions are simply perfect. A travel wallet...
Sporty bra...
Visual continuity even with books on a shelf, giving them the same white cover and holding them in place with an elastic...
Foil lunch bags...
Shirt skirt..
'Perfect Gift' 'Leather envelope bag, give your friend half a your shirt, a hardware shop for jewellery..'
Cut out shirt...
The half a shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.