Sunday 13 January 2013

Pre-Fall 2013.

As much as I claim I know a fair share about fashion I'll have to make a more accurate statement concerning that, I recognise all of the fashion jargon, the 'resort collection' 'pre-fall' and so on but merely recognising these words has had its day, so today I done my research to give my knowledge more depth and today's the day I move up a notch and not only can I ramble on and fit the right words in I now know what I am actually talking about, thanks to article. Following suit with the link to the infamous style.com I had a look through the pre fall collections. Now as this is not my job (as much as I would love it to be) it means that when I am writing about any collection its just purely personal taste, I'm not one of those people that think a collection is so fashion-forward that it deserves all the praise it receives I like what I like even down to the colours I stick too. I'm also not one to be looking at clothes for this winter when we havent even reached our summer (not that we really have on here) but thats how the whole fashion world works so if I want to join along I'll just have to go with the flow. These were just a few of the bits that stood out to me.
Alexander Wang-Not one to follow in the steps of the whole 'it' designer bag at all, and although the backpack appeared on every trendy kid's back last summer this more structured, smarter look takes a compleatly different stance on the back pack, one that I prefer much more.
Badgley-Mischka-This wasnt something I picked out as something I would ever wear in particular, it was the elegant, feminine sleeves, something I would imagine as a perfect design for a wedding dress, very simple with perfect details.
Balenciaga-Described as 'the so-uncool-its-cool tailoring' is something I agree with when it comes to waistcoats, this sleek, smarter version is exactly that.
Barbara Bui-Although this collection had alot of leather included which I am obsessed with and is the deisgners canvas of choice, I cant resist sport influenced bomber style jackets, smart or casual. The shoes are also one of my favourite styles when it comes to flats.
BCBG Max Azria-Its the sheer that I like here, the polka dot one reminds me of Stella McCartney, I love sheer material, a particular favourite of mine was by Simone Rocha.
Belstaff-Labeled as 'city dressing' I dont think anything beats smart.
Bottega Veneta-Bumbags and Doubled breasted.
Donna Karen-Statement cuffs.
Michael Kors-Fluffy jumper's and cropped leather.
Narcisco Rodriguez-I think slits are a much more elegant way to wear shorter lengths.
Rag & Bone-Smart tracksuit and leather shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.