Sunday 13 March 2011

The Epitome Of Hair



This hair again....to be frank I don't think I could write another post with as much enthusiasm as I did before on this subject on my first ever post that inspired me enough to actually go ahead and start up my own blog. And to be honest its probably one of them subjects that pops up again, I cant help saving the pictures when I come across them, its just like a natural habit, and to be honest I think I like anything they are wearing accompanied with such a hairstyle. Just no effort, not even a brush, just natural messy wavy hair...to me you just cant beat it.














1 comment:

  1. I feel like I've been growing my hairs for years and still not reached the hair I dream of in these photos. Good post but xx

    www.iheartstonefox.com

    drop by the blog we are giving away a Vintage Moschino Letter Belt :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.