Wednesday 2 March 2011

Tassels, Turquoise, Strings...Thank You Orelia



Now this jewellery brand was discovered through my cousin Ellie showing me the bracelets, and obviously as always it led me down my research path as to who were behind these beautifully, simple designed pieces, just perfect on a packed wrist full of them, teamed with a handful of rings....

And I present to you Louisa and Collette...

'Orelia is a new range of aspirational, eclectic, yet affordable jewellery. Using Swarovski crystals, semi precious stones and beautiful charms we create costume jewellery for style savvy women. At Orelia we are inspired by our love of shopping and travel. We can find inspiration in the colourful markets of Bangkok to the boutique's of St Tropez. Having both been buyers for some of the UK's leading high street names we have gained valuable experience in costume jewellery. Each piece of Orelia jewellery is designed by us to be worn from season to season.'














And loads of necklaces around your neck...








And its not even just jewellery, I also came across these bags...perfect for the day.




3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Orelia jewels too. I won a competition with them once and got some lovely things <3

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that last bag.. i really need some cute new unique necklaces like those!! xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! i've actually been looking for necklaces with simple dangly bangles-- these fit the bill perfectly. can you imagine piling them all on top of each other? yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.