Tuesday 21 August 2012

The Boy Jumper.

As I've said before when buying clothes its either my friends saying 'imagine it with jeans shorts' or my mum saying the usual 'imagine that with a white shirt' there is another one which we all say 'imagine that with a big thick jumper.' Not the most girly dresser in the world, if I do wear anything remotely feminine especially when it comes to a skirt or short shorts where possible, more here as opposed to somewhere rather hot, I would always want to wear them with a big jumper. I love big thick knitted jumpers, obviously in the winter but also when bearable in the summer as well, I love them with bikini bottoms when the sun has gone down on the beach, or just indoors and even out dressed up with a skirt or leather trousers or just simply on their own with boots. They're even better when they're big, men sizes, I found a few on the Topshop website, Boutique section, I love the colours they do in this range and how simple they are and the knit they use. I suppose as the summer is nearly over they are going to be worn in the right way and for their purpose of keeping me warm, so no comments asking why have I got that on in this heat?!
And this is me, wearing a skirt but feeling more comfortable pairing it with a big jumper, and also roll necks, I love them on any occasion, smart, casual, going out, in the day with jeans, any colour, fitted or a bigger fit, always making an outifit look smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.