Thursday 16 August 2012

The Dream Catcher Wedding.

When I think of a wedding's I imagine them so beautiful both in terms of how they look, having all your family around you, your friends watching you grow up and obviously it being the happiest day of your life! I posted pictures of Oracle Fox's wedding which was so different to how I imagine mine but I appreciated that it seemed completely 'her' this is exactly what I thought when I saw Spell's wedding, I love how taste in materialistic things such as clothes portrays into more important things in life but still represents your style, dream catchers, beautiful relaxed dresses, feathers and wild flowers was exactly how I would imagine her wedding....

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.