Monday 27 August 2012

Body Jewellery.

Jewelllery is one of the things I love, in all different styles from very simple strings and thin delicate rings to tons of it hanging round your neck and a million fussy, twinkling rings. I've noticed these body chains have been appearing for a while, I like the idea of them with a simple outfit paired with all these unusual details, I can imagine them looking more beautiful on bare skin on the beach with a bikini, as seen on Candice, as I'm always going form extremes it has continued on this subject also, I love the look of both these detailed ones form River Island and then at the far end of the body chain spectrum are these fine simple creations that are barely noticeable.
Also seen at River Island, he thigh chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, each one is much appreciated. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.